It’s my passion to help you break through old habits,
transform limiting beliefs and become unstoppably you!
You are unique, talented, and naturally full of life. The only problem is somehow, somewhere, the magic started to fade. Through subconscious programming you pick up by family, media, and society, you begin to feel stuck and unable to be your best. You fall into unhealthy patterns or unconscious behaviors that sabotage your relationships, health, and success.
You want to be free to live a life without limitations.
You want to make positive change easily and effortlessly.
You want to stop the merry-go-round of habitual patterns and create a life you love.
I am here to help you with all of that…and more!
Here's a little about me..
I grew up in sunny Southern California. My family seemed pretty typical, loving parents and an older brother I looked up to. Most of the time I was focused on sports, and going to the beach whenever I could. Life seemed pretty simple…until it wasn’t simple anymore.
I felt the pressure to be perfect in sports, and school as well as the typical difficulties of growing up. As a way of coping I developed an eating disorder. Many women can probably relate, as it plagues a staggering number of young woman and increasingly more young men. I wish I could say it just lasted just a couple of years, then recovered and life was peachy keen ever since but that’s not my story. This painful disorder tormented me and ripped my life apart for more than a decade. In and out of recovery, my feelings of wellbeing and self-esteem were devastated.
I was determined to be a survivor. I was determined to find true healing. This started my path of self-discovery, spiritual growth, and looking deep within and without for answers. I was obsessed.
As I healed myself I found the importance of food and proper nutrition, as well as yoga and meditation. I became a Holistic Health Coach and Certified Yoga Instructor. I found the path of self-awareness and intuition. I saw my life change and was able to help countless others improve their lives through health and well-being.
But after years of this path and working with others I found a problem...
I still felt limited... I still felt stuck in areas of my life. I had completely turned my life around and no longer felt controlled by an eating disorder… so shouldn’t I just be happy with that? But with the self-awareness I cultivated, I started to notice unconscious patterns and habitual behaviors.
I noticed it in my clients as well. The disturbing part was that awareness didn’t change it, nor did knowledge or education. In fact, all my clients were very intelligent and successful people. So why couldn’t we change? And why was it that if we did create change, we’d slip back into the behavior after a short period of time. Willpower never lasted. So what was real power?
THE KEY TO YOUR PERSONAL POWER LIES WITHIN THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND
My research and desire led me to discover the power of the subconscious mind. It's well known within the field of cognitive neuroscience, that only 5% of our cognitive activities (decisions, emotions, actions, behaviors) are conscious, whereas the remaining 95% are completely unconscious. That is a staggering statistic!
95 % of Your Cognitive Activities Are Unconcious!
What this tells us is that if you don't make changes on a subconscious level you may be powerless to create the change you want in your life. And only by tapping into the power of the subconscious mind can you truly be unstoppable!
Certified Completion Practice Practitioner
Certified NLP Practitioner (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
TIME Techniques Practitioner
Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner (EFT)
Holistic Health Coach
Transformational Life Coach
Certified Yoga Instructor
Programs and Services
1 on 1 Coaching
Powerless To Empowered Coaching
Personal 1 on 1 coaching, offered in 3-month and 6-month packages. In these private sessions, using proven methods, we dive deep into your goals, remove subconscious blocks and limiting beliefs to create the life of your dreams.
Breakthrough To Unstoppable Series
In this 4-week intensive program, you will get crystal clear on what is blocking you from achieving your most important goals. This work is laser focused, getting you incredible results in a short amount of time. You will bust through challenges that had previously derailed you from your goals.